• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone try the Galaxyhydro 300W LED?

Hoping this picture link will work, but this is the latest from the switch.
20160527_175117_zpsbkbwrf69.jpg
20160527_175042_zpsevymwqwf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know that this topic is kind of old, but I am using the GalaxyHydro 300w LED Full Spectrum in my Gorilla Grow Tent for my White 7 Pot and Trinidad Perfume peppers, and this light has been doing a phenomenal job. The light is very intense, very efficient, my grow tent only stays at ~80-84 Fahrenheit and the plants have been going berserk under it!

Check out my indoor grow setup here.

I have 2 Galaxyhydro lights, and one Roleadro. (Same company)

I have a 600W LED, 400W COB, and 300W LED.

All of them are fantastic, for the price. Each one was purchased for less than $160, and they all have UV and IR. What is the PAR value? Shit if I know, but I'll tell you that it's plenty to grow peppers and tomatoes. My 600W is doing just fine on 2 Rocoto Arequipeno and 2 Dwarf Cherokee Tiger tomato plants. I can't walk into the room without sunglasses. I'm not even going all high tech grow room. It's just in the spare room.

I recently bought the Advanced Platinum Series P4-XML2 380w light.  Haven't used it yet, but excited for when my plants come in.

I got the apollo horticulture 300w led from Amazon and I'm happy with it. The seedlings I sprouted grew stronger and darker green compared to my 6 cfl light I made with 6500k bulbs. Can't wait to use it again for my spring peppers to see more results.

Back