• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Anywhere to eat in Dublin or Columbus Ohio?

Hot Canuck said:
Will do. With checkout at 11:00 though, you can expect us around 1:30 or two. Doing the meet and greet with Couture, Lesnar and some others tomomorrow morning, before grabbing lunch. If it's anything like the dinner my taste buds are going to be in heaven...

Ok, so I'll plant to be there at 1PM, still give me a call when you leave. I'll bring some spicey stuff for you to try. :hell:

thehotpepper.com said:
Glad I could help even though I've never been there :lol: but now I know where to go.

My girlfriend had the pulled pork ( don't go there...;)) and had the same review.:cool:

Unfortunately we wound up at the meet and greet all day so missed out on both restaurants. I had two great ales ( one was Maclenny??? ) at a brewpub across from the convention centre. I got great pics of a number of the fighters - will post when home.

imaguitargod said:
Ok, so I'll plant to be there at 1PM, still give me a call when you leave. I'll bring some spicey stuff for you to try. :hell:

Great - after missing out on my two spicy meals I am overdue. Just heading back down to another pub and the arena now. This is a really nice city - very friendly people.

IGGY did you get stood up? :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
IGGY did you get stood up? :lol:

No way. Great little beer shack. I had 3 nice ales, a couple of pounds of wings, a sampling of a number of sauces and a home made dry rub, and as the piece de resistance, a nice sampling of Defcon zero... term of the day is 'stupid hot'...

Thanks Iggy - a great way to end the weekend.

Cheers.

Ken

Cool man. Drive by NY sometime.

Hot Canuck said:
No way. Great little beer shack. I had 3 nice ales, a couple of pounds of wings, a sampling of a number of sauces and a home made dry rub, and as the piece de resistance, a nice sampling of Defcon zero... term of the day is 'stupid hot'...

Thanks Iggy - a great way to end the weekend.

Cheers.

Ken
No problem. I had fun and thanks for picking up the tab, very groovy of you! I look forward to seeing the picks posted in the Lounge...

I got a bunch of good shots of Canuck suffering through the ZERO. :hell: And I want to see that shot of that hairy Bigfoot the waitress took :lol:

Iggy - who made that Red Savina sauce? That and Cajohn's Mongoose :mouthonfire: are defintely on my 'to buy' list.

Also - thanks a lot for the freebies. I'll be sampling them tonight...:cool:

imaguitargod said:
No problem. I had fun and thanks for picking up the tab, very groovy of you! I look forward to seeing the picks posted in the Lounge...

I got a bunch of good shots of Canuck suffering through the ZERO. :hell: And I want to see that shot of that hairy Bigfoot the waitress took :lol:

That stuff was awesome...best burn in a couple of years...:flamethrower:

very clean taste too...nice one Creator...

as for the pics, I am struggling with getting them off my camera and onto my laptop. I will try again tonight.

You should have gotten a picture of Yvonne's face...My eyes were too busy leaking for me to pick up on her reaction...:shocked:...all I know is, when we were driving away, she said I wasn't allowed to ever do that again in front of her...lol...

Pepperfreak said:
I was there last year. Awesome store. But I didn't need a crying towel, just a bigger wallet ;)

Aaaahhh. I never made it to the store - just to a local bar for beers. The towel was for the samples Iggy brought...or more precisely for me after trying them...

Hot Canuck said:
You should have gotten a picture of Yvonne's face...My eyes were too busy leaking for me to pick up on her reaction...:shocked:...all I know is, when we were driving away, she said I wasn't allowed to ever do that again in front of her...lol...
She had this look that was a mixture of concern, bewindermentt, and dissapointment. :lol:

Back