• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

pests Aphids Returning. F my life.

[quoteI] heard grain alcohol also works.[/quote]

Meh. I think there are better uses for grain alcohol, like drinking it. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey Jedi how long did it take you to see results from using Azamax ? I used it a s a soil drench and as a spray... two days later more aphids, and gnats.... sucks.

- Mega

" i have my own juice of dishsoap, garlic, hab powder"

Except I used garlic pills,(Slightly less stinky) Brain Strain powder and a couple tablespoons lemongrass oil from "hotshot natural" spraycan.

Tried the straight hotshot natural, burns the leaves.

seems to have worked well,
shot them all last night, and chasing the escapees this a.m. as the emerge from their hiding places to feed.

Got in when I had the window open, and it had been cold. The Brocolli they had been living on had died and they were looking for a new home.
Previously chasing them with a little brush and DE, but the DE was old and in an open container for a few years.

Got some fresh DE and a fogger for it on the way.

Update.
Kills the little ones and weak ones.

Strong ones scurry away and hide.

a cup or so of vodka added, and hope they don't tell their extended family where the party is.

when using azamax i saw no aphids in under 2 weeks with sprayed under and over leaves every 4 days and 1 soil drenched at the begining of treatment.azamax[background=rgb(249, 254, 229)] is a systematic pesticide, meaning the pyrethrean in the Azamax needs to work its way into the leaves, roots, and overall system of the plant.. then the aphids will begin to eat this azamax in the system and essentially it will gradually kill them off. In other words, don't expect immediate results with this stuff, it takes time and persistency, and eventually yes it is going to work as long as your persistant[/background]

Well I can safely say that azamax killed all my gnats with one soli treatment... the aphids are still there but seemed controled. These are both good things.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Well I can safely say that azamax killed all my gnats with one soli treatment... the aphids are still there but seemed controled. These are both good things.[/background]

What Mother Nature can't take care of, science does or is trying to do. Glad to see something is working.

Back