food APHRODISIAC IN YOUR FRIDGE

Yes, you read it right.

Cabbage is the most potent aphrodisiac available to men out of green vegetables
followed by onion and Garlic.

And the most potent part of the cabbage is generally thrown away by people.:(

I am talking about the central thick stalk of the cabbage .
We make a spicy salad using red pepper powder, asafoetida,salt and salad oil.

This salad is very potent and you need to use it to see its efficacy.

4340181499_cbae999d1c_o.jpg

NJA

paulky_2000 said:
Sounds simple and delicious!

In west, people may not like Asafoetida, they can substitute it with garlic or Onion.
Little seasoning salts sprinkled on top would be a bonus

Yeah, "darling come here, i just got primed with some cabbage, garlic and onions. Now come give me some lovin".

I can just see that happening!

Novacastrian said:
Yeah, "darling come here, i just got primed with some cabbage, garlic and onions. Now come give me some lovin".

I can just see that happening!

I'm hungarian and scotch....trust me...it happens!

I've always hear oysters are an aphrodesiac, but I'm calling BS on that! One night we ate a dozen and only 11 worked!

What's asafoetida?

salsalady said:
I've always hear oysters are an aphrodesiac, but I'm calling BS on that! One night we ate a dozen and only 11 worked!

What's asafoetida?

Asafoetida is a resinous spice with strong sulfurous smell.
Romans loved sylphium (asafoetida) so much that they totally destroyed plants of sylphiums by over consumption.
Now, only Indians consume this spice.

4195509939_3a1146ea55_o.jpg

I know what asafoetida is and actually have some powder in my cupboard right now, but I can honestly say I ain't makin' out with the ol' lady after she eats that and visa versa. That stuff makes your breath smell like you just ate the ass out of a dead rhino. Although it's not as bad a black salt. Not to mention the farts you get from cabbage. If anything it's the exact opposite of an aphrodisiac.

Don't get me wrong, asafoetida is tasty when used properly in dishes, just not the best thing to eat when you want to get some.

So I'm getting that asafoetida is PUNGENT..........and pungent is usually not good when it comes to getting it on!

I thought asofoetida was used to stop you farting. I found the Youtube vid of the cooking show I heard this on... 4:10, but the video is worth watching anyway, this is my favourite cooking show, Food Safari.

[video][/video]

Back