food APHRODISIAC IN YOUR FRIDGE

Go to "share" when you are watching the vid, a tag will come up ;)

Oh and first click on the film icon on thp. Your linky broken. i really wanna learn about this stuff. If the romans nuked it it must have been good.

No i will let ya off :D
Here ya go.
[video=youtube;mgls-9sI0lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgls-9sI0lQ[/video]

You can also watch all episodes at sbs.com.au there's heaps of different cuisines on there, I must find out when she's back on.

Edit: It seems March 18 is the date.

Perhaps most of you think that Asafoetida in my recipe is also an Aphro. Sorry. It is just used as a spice and also as a medicine to prevent gas formation and stomach ache resulting out of eating raw cabbage.
This is the reason why I wrote to use Garlic and onion with cabbage.

As far as the "farting and stinking" goes, Romans used to prepare face powder and lotion out of "sylphium" which ladies used to beautify themselves with.

NJA

Novacastrian said:
So thats where the "ladies don't fart" thing comes from! Cool.

pfft... ladies dont fart.. hahahah... whoops! time for this lady to log out :P maybe real ladies dont??? dunno??

mel said:
pfft... ladies dont fart.. hahahah... whoops! time for this lady to log out :P maybe real ladies dont??? dunno??

Hook, line and sinker. i was going to bed however i think i may have another shine to celebrate. I hope you like shine Mel...

asofetida is good, and it does help with the gas. Unfortunately it is sold here only in a powder that is mixes with other things, one of them what flour. Alas, I cannot eat it.

I would make a suggestion as to what works for women, however I suspect that there is no one thing that works for all women-I know what works for me. I have given my ginger mead as gifts to couples, though, and the men have come back and thanked me for the "romantic" present!

Celeste said:
asofetida is good, and it does help with the gas. Unfortunately it is sold here only in a powder that is mixes with other things, one of them what flour. Alas, I cannot eat it.

I would make a suggestion as to what works for women, however I suspect that there is no one thing that works for all women-I know what works for me. I have given my ginger mead as gifts to couples, though, and the men have come back and thanked me for the "romantic" present!

Celeste,

the resin I use is purest asafoetida without any additives.
It is extremely strong in its smell. U need to use just a small portion. Even by just smelling, you burp . It is that strong.
If you want, I can send you some.

NJA

HJA -thank you, I would like to try it- I will pm you later (gotta get kidses ready for school).

Nova- both may consume my ginger mead, Nova. Should I post my recipe somewhere?

Back