contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - I am working from home! Can't get anywhere until I can drive again, unless someone drives me.

Careful, G, you might just find that you like that whole working from home thing. And if it works for you and your client right now with a broken ankle, it shouldn't be too much trouble to convince them to let you work 1 day a week at home, then 2 days a week, then 3 days a week.....;) .... etc~~~

:cool:

Ann, Just fyi, with your 5 TD crowns, your not going to be able to participate in this one. Save your money SL, cuz you cant beat me this round! :cool:

Cory - you are having faaaaar tooooo much fun already!!!! Boss must have hooked you up but GOOD!!!!! :woohoo:

So Cory's having surgery Tues., G and Wheebz are all gimped up...any other new injuries we should know about??? hahaha

Maybe we should have a "Recovery Ramen" subcategory???? Nawwww.... ;)

If'n ya' can't walk, you can still crawl on yer' belly like reptile. Doing that while wearing a cooked ramen wig and posting pics of that is an automatic WIN!

LOL - You guys are cracking me up!
SL - I frequently work from my home office for a lot of clients, especially when they're in other states - usually every other week on-site, alternate from home.
CL - Yes, it's my right ankle. Freakin' frackin' firecrackers...... I go back to the doc on Wednesday, and should have an idea then if I will need surgery or not.
But heck, this too will pass! I'm starting to be able to peg-leg it around the house a tad, getting a little more coordinated with the crutches - TD, here I come!

In the meantime, what happened to Wheebz???? Must have missed that one!

Who's this JT character poking around here lately?

It smells like spilled hotdog water in a microwave in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back