• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Are my habs ready to be moved?

My plants sprouted one week ago, and I have tiny roots coming out of my rockwool. I am using a DWC bucket and am not sure when i should move them from my "greenhouse" into the bucket. Here are some pics, and advise is most helpful. Oh and when should I start fertilizing them?

QmZ9h.jpg

lCT2q.jpg

dQ6dp.jpg

aXYoc.jpg

yeah dude, no pics. I think you will find people in this forum will be more than willing to help you out, once we have pics to go by of course.

Hmm not really sure what the problem is but I cannot get the links to work here. You can click the links and then add "www." to the URL to see the images though.

The image hosting service you were using doesn't seem to work too well on here. I forwarded them to imgur and inserted the links.

Happy Growing

The image hosting service you were using doesn't seem to work too well on here. I forwarded them to imgur and inserted the links.

Happy Growing

Cool maybe now someone can tell me if I should move my plants to my dwc bucket and maybe why their leaves are pointing up?

Probably shouldn't be transplanting before your first set of true leaves, but that's a personal rule for soil started seedlings. I don't have experience starting in rockwool. If you're transplanting to soil, I would wait until the roots were coming out of the rockwool.

Back