• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Are the Hippyseed folks on vacation?

The hippy seed folks do not have an automated ordering system, requiring an email for a price quote and confirmation of the items in stock. I've ordered form them before without any issues. I sent an email to sales@thehippyseedcompany.com, regarding a proposed order 3 days ago, and have not received a reply. What's up? Are Neil, Luke and the other Hippyseed folks on vacation? I hope all is well with them.

They've been extremely busy lately. I got a reply early this morning to a thank you note that I sent a couple of days ago.

They seemed on the ball with me, sent em a note they responded in less than 24 hours. Check their FB Legoland is insane!!!!

I set another email to them, repeating the email form 4 days ago.

I agree the hippyseed folks are great guys with great service. I was just really wondering if everything was alright with them.

I got the package today. 9 days transit time from Australia to NY . 10 days in total turnaround time, since receiving the payment. Good service.

Never had a problem with Neils seeds. Always grew true for me anyways. Only had a problem with germination with one variety. otherwise thumbs up!

Back