Are these oysters boiled?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
There are many blah blah blahs about months with "r", the fact is oysters breed when the water is warmer. People used to say you only eat them when the water is cold but on the East Cost the water is MUCH warmer in September/October than May by a long shot. I worked at a very famous oyster bar for about 7 years and the Op oysters look like cow tongues from the gulf :) 

I eat oysters from the water year round, hell even when in Panama I ate the fresh plucked from the water!
WOW such hostility!!! :) better cut back on the coffee JHP lol
images-148.jpeg

oldsalty said:
WOW such hostility!!! :) better cut back on the coffee JHP lol
attachicon.gif
images-148.jpeg
Nah wasn't trying to be hostel at all. Just saying there is so much crock about what food and when to eat it...we should just all do as we wish ;)

Great example. do Asian woman stop eating sushi during pregnancy? 

Please have that cup delivered stat!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Nah wasn't trying to be hostel at all. Just saying there is so much crock about what food and when to eat it...we should just all do as we wish ;)

Great example. do Asian woman stop eating sushi during pregnancy? 

Please have that cup delivered stat!
Just having a go mate!! :)
Is that the CUP of coffee of all time lol

oldsalty said:
We're were you?? Here in the Carolinas we only harvest oysters in the months ending with er. September,November etc. Sucks they had no flavor aaawwww shucks!!! See what I did there!!! Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) Man quit drinking and just keep getting weirder!
I was in South Florida.

Back