• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Are these seeds ready to be planted?

Hello, I started germinating some Habanero seeds yesterday and I checked on them today and they had tiny little roots popping out.. This is my first grow and i read that habanero seeds take like 2-3 weeks to germinate, so I'm just confused on why popped in about 24 hours? If these arent ready, how long should i let the root grow until i put them in my seed starter area?

img20130128104808.jpg
)

24 hours? Mutant seeds dude who knows what they'll grow? 24 hours? Seriously? I would be finding some holy oil and burning them in that while a priest performed an exorcism rite. That ain't natural! Have you seen any of them move? You're in Arizona right? I'm moving to Maine, no Europe! I don't feel safe being on the same continent.

Just being an idiot. You can put them into the dirt when ever you want. Some of us even put seeds into dirt before they pop.

Welcome to the site.

Remember to do a glog man, we are all curious to see the seeds of the anti christ develop.. They'll be 12 ft tall, fluent in 10 languages and have pilots licences before the end of the week ;)

Congrats on the quick germ and good luck. You're about to get addicted.

Start reading through some grow logs. You'll learn a lot.

Back