• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Are these seeds ready to be planted?

Congrats on the quick germ and good luck. You're about to get addicted.

Start reading through some grow logs. You'll learn a lot.
Thanks, yeah, I've been addicted to growing since I was 16, it was just a less legal plant I was growing back than.. I quit growing "said plant" about 7 months ago and I've been missing growing ever since. Now that I'm 18 I don't wanna risk that anymore because in az its automatically a felony. Plus, I no longer smoke so I I just went with something more practical, and tasty haha

Nice to see you grew out of that.
Sadly its out of the frying pan into the fire.. Trading one poison for another.

Ultra hots give you the same rush as cocaine. But it's legal and cartels don't kill people over ghost peppers ;)

What varieties are you starting? Just orange habs?
I also have Tobasco, Thai dragons, and Early jalapeños that I just put in the tray with the habaneros:)

Just a few pics of my seed starting area in my closet.

img20130130020829.jpg
img20130130020837.jpg

Nice setup! GL with your peppers. I think you will find growing them is just as addicting! I started 3 years ago with 3 plants, then 8, then 15 last year lol now I have 72 pods baking.... Jeez my wife is going to kill me once she figures out what happens to these little guys when they grow up.

Nice setup! GL with your peppers. I think you will find growing them is just as addicting! I started 3 years ago with 3 plants, then 8, then 15 last year lol now I have 72 pods baking.... Jeez my wife is going to kill me once she figures out what happens to these little guys when they grow up.
Haha, yeah, I have 4 different types that I'm going to be growing and I'll probably only keep two of the strongest plants of each variety.. So most likely 8 plants.. I'll give the rest to my friends, just so I'm not overwhelmed my first year and I can get the basics down.

Back