• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Being A Redskins fan my whole life....you know how I feel about the Eagles........................................but................If the Eagles do pull off a win......I can win some dough in a pool that I am in....and that will make things all better. :dance:

Simply hoping the game is a good as last year's... when you have no dog in the fight entertainment is key...

The Hot Pepper said:
Simply hoping the game is a good as last year's... when you have no dog in the fight entertainment is key...

ny-giants-suck-memes.jpg

Nah. Not a football fan. Don't like Yankees. Don't like Knicks but like basketball. Like hockey in person.

MikeUSMC said:
As I die hard Pats fan, let me be the first to congratulate Philly. Long overdue for a championship victory. Lots of respect, they absolutely deserved that win :clap:
`
+1^.... For two weeks when asked I listed the long line of assets the Eagles had, a fast & power back, a defensive line that would get to Brady (Think strip sack in the waning minutes during a potential classic Brady "comeback".), receivers that had burned many DBs... The only question I had was which QB would show up.....And the winning one did.

Back