Arledge Seeds still available!!!

I still have an ample amount of Arledge seeds available for ANYONE looking to acquire this fantastic heirloom. If you don't have anything to trade that is ok, just send me a SASE and I will be glad to send you some seeds. I have about 40 Arledge plants growing this year and I wouldn't go a single season without this great pepper. The Arledge is fast becoming increasingly difficult to obtain. I acquired these seeds back in the early 90"s when they were featured by Seed Savers's Exchange. There is only one other person offering them this year in the seed savers catalog. Even Cross Country Nurseries has not been able to provide the Arledge plant. Out of hundreds of peppers I have grown out, including upteen varieties I have acquired from the USDA or Seed Savers Catalog the Arledge continues to be my most cherished CULINARY pepper. It kills me to think I will throw these seeds out when maybe someone here would enjoy having the Arledge in their private collection. I'm not asking for anything in return but a means to ship you your free seeds!!!!!

I would like to try these out. Thanks for sharing and spreading this heirloom! Please PM me your address to send a SASE.

Well if you are going to throw them out I have a good home for them.
I would love to have some

PMing

First question, what's a SASE?!? Self addressed seal-able envelope???

Second question, PM me address and stuff I'd like some more pepper seeds ;)

I sent out two SASBE today. This was one of them. I think I forgot to put my username and/or email with one of them, but I'm not sure which. I figured I'd give you a heads up just in case. Real name Gerry Williams. Sorry about any confusion. Thanks for the seeds.

Back