• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

As the board wimp

yea name and shame, if you get stung when buying peppers or seeds, online or in a store, we demand to know the name of the merchant

I recently bought some from Marx Foods, and found them to be quite hot. It was funny, my brother and I were cutting small pieces of them off the pod and chewing on it.

Not as hot as a hab? Yeah, something wrong there. They are expensive too.

avoid the naga jolokias, theres a fine line of the REAL naga jolokias that are HOT & then the naga jolokias that are cayennes for heat. its all a stupid label thing & mostly people are selling the wimpy version.

I will look for the real thing at some better places next time I hit cleveland. The place I bought them Heather's Heavenly Heat in Hudson OH caters to the upper crust of society. I can see the yuppie's right now: "oh yes cedric, I just ate a naga from Heather's and I just wanted to cry"

The master of all that is hot used to work there, or maybe he still does? did you meet a dirty hippy in there? :lol:

Omri said:
The master of all that is hot used to work there, or maybe he still does? did you meet a dirty hippy in there? :lol:

Oh my...

This story certainly took an evil turn.

Is it revenge of the "One that shall not be named"?

paulky_2000 said:
Oh my...

This story certainly took an evil turn.

Is it revenge of the "One that shall not be named"?

No. That's a different cat. The one that shall not be named is famous for teh spiceenesxct and being a non eater of all thangs spicy and hawt!

Back