• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Aches and pains(old age sucks). Been a miminist most of my life and love living simple.

Is anyone else scared that Trump could get the nomation and become King of the US or worst yet get us all blown up?

They did believe Hilter at first

I was visiting my sister in Texas when I was an innocent teen. I got dragged to a party an Air Force guy was throwing. Pretty much a couple hundred young folks in their underwear acting like complete animals. Keg stands, strikeouts and this one skank who screwed and blew at least half a dozen guys in the middle of the living room. Too much party for me.

My idea of an enjoyable party would be a cookout during the summer, either at home or fishing at the resivoir with family. Some quality herbage and maybe a few drinks. Just good, safe family oriented fun.

What is your idea of a good party?

Back