• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Well....

I've never been able to understand the concept of blowing YOURSELF UP in order to kill others. I mean.....

Dosen't one, at the point of detonation, lose the ability to GLOAT about how many people you killed?

I dunno about other places, but over here most suicide bombers come from tough backgrounds. the people planning the actual bombing are looking for those people. ones with mental problems, or ones in need. for example ones with financial problems which they offer to solve if they do it. sometimes they threat them. the whole "warrior of god" and 72 virgins is just for easing the pain. then again, who knows...

So... mmm?

No, they're manipulated into doing this. I find it hard to believe they actually think it's a good idea.

Don't you agree?

I still struggle to understand why one would do such a thing. sending someone to sacrifice his life just for the sake of killing others.

Can't think of a question, so ya think of one... "...?"

Back