• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

not really :P.. kinda like my dad.. he just want it on and able to use it :D (no offence!)

do you have a large family?

because they are superior to pc... if you want to google it you can find that bill gates based most of his technology on mac stuff...

are you a nerd?

I am a nerd, that's why I know PC is better than Mac. PC does not equal Microsoft, Microsoft does not make computers...

Do you like nerds?

mel said:
not really :P.. kinda like my dad..

OUCH!!!!!!

no nerds here unless you are talking about a pepper nerd

Are you a pepper nerd?

MrArboc said:
I am a nerd, that's why I know PC is better than Mac. PC does not equal Microsoft, Microsoft does not make computers...

Do you like nerds?

who came up with the original pc?

:penalty flag on mel....double post...picks up hand-egg and steps off 15 yards...:

I don't know unless it was Al Gore...since he invented pants too... :rofl:

What time is it where you are?

I heard that too...

I think we shold drop Al Gore talk, don't you?

:thinking he should not have posted that name because of the chance for this thread to turn political...please don't let that happen:

Yeah unless it is a shark, i am afraid of sharks :cry:

If you had all the money in the world what would be the first thing that you would buy?

I'd pay off my mortgage... then all the families mortgages..

and then buy a farm :P

did you buy tickets to tonights big lotto draw?

you wouldnt need to!! you'd have it all anyways..

would you rather be rich and miserable or poor and happY?

Novacastrian said:
Buggered if i know, probably tastes like chicken!

You want some chicken breast with feta cheese, red onion, fatalii and garlic?

Forget the chicken,feta cheese , red onion ,fatali and Garlic from the top sentence.

GIMME THE BREASTS....

Who can do dat?

Back