• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Well, considering I only get 4 hours sleep on average every other night/day, YES, a good solid 10+ hours plus every now and again is a requirement!

On average, how long do you sleep for?

pileiton: pool! but I'm better at darts.....

PF: midnight starts at a supermarket... Inventory Management Investigator is the fancy name I gave my position.... but it's really very tedious work - kinda like stocktake in a way. At least the pay is good though... penalty rates 5 hours of every night and all day Sunday!

What work do you do?

I'm not working. I am in recovery-medical not alkie.

I'm becoming a post slut, not whore because I do it for free. Tell me how to stop?

Because this is a distraction from the real world and I have other things I should be doing even though I am not currently working. Things are going downhill.

Fave cartoon?

LOL! Was gonna say the same thing, PF!

[video=youtube;orO-_n0NlmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orO-_n0NlmA[/video]

When was the last time you actually watched it though?

It's been a loooong time! But I spotted it at the video store the other day and thought, Man, I so gotta get that out next time!

Did you ever see the adults only series?

(oh man, my post was a little late hehehe)

Back