• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

maybe...

why do people that don't pay attention always complain that "they didn't know that"?

already been to bed and couldn't sleep so I got up to play and drink with you good folks...

Can you guess how many days month I stay up past 10 PM?

you sound like me!! i didnt get to sleep till past 2 last night and got up twice before then.. somehow ended up on here..

i dont think you're up past ten many nights considering you're up so early :D

you looking forward to summer?

yes, very much...I just hope we have a spring this year...three years ago it went from freezing to 35C and stayed there for months...not bery pleasant and terrible on the pepper crop in June/July/August/Sept...didn't get any chinense pods until late November

did you know that if the night time temperatures do not go below 80F (~27C), the pollen becomes sterile and your plants will produce many many flowers but you will not get pod set?

no i didnt know that! but it makes sense now why ive got lots of flowers and not many new pods coming through :D

how did you become such a chilli genius?

read most of the threads on this forum and probably 10-20K pages on the internet...I am still only in the beginning stages of scratching the surface...I absolutely love to read scholarly articles (read university research) about hot pepper growing...

do you read scholarly articles?

I did ask a question after you pointed it out to me...

Its fair to edit a post and fix your error isn't it?

I think it's fair. Isn't that almost like a double post- where you answer one question but someone else posts another question in the meantime?

my view too SL...

so what are you doing up this time of night?

:just remembered you are 2 hours behind me...and I think I am going to try and go back to sleep now....cy'all in the mornin':

Aw, it's still early in this timezone! only 9:29 pm! I'm making a shopping list for a trip to wally-world tomorow and drinking ..........

red red wine.....

What're you doing up this late AJ?

Back