• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Because otherwise everyone would want that 'sweet,sweet medicine' :drunk:

Do monkeys elect their leaders, or is it just like we do, which is pretty much the first moron who steps too close to the podium?

Monkey , usually the Alpha 1 selects himself as a leader. In return he inherits a harem of Monkey beauties with pink asses if they are Baboons.
Do you know that Apes too have a similar election system?

I honestly did not know that.

Does that mean that somewhere in the African Tropical Forests and in SE Asia there are Democrat Gorillas and Republican Orangutans (plus the odd 'independent candidate' Chimpanzee)?

You are on dot buddy. The only thing is, chimps too follow the natural rule like other apes .
Why do we not have this system anymore?
(At least for the inheriting the Harem part of the process?)

No, but once I awoke on Bus back to Nagano after having been out after drinking crazy horse drink after a whole night of binge.
Where did I conk off?

Toddy is the fermented Palm Juice, a Donkey drink popular in rural India. Arrack is over 60 percent proof country moonshine made from sugar molasses. This one is highly potent.
Why not try it out once if you go to India.?

It's 2.24 PM, that's not early!

How can I be so stupid that I wait for the headache before I remember that I haven't had any coffee today?

Back