• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

42 is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. But I still could have guessed your age because you said in the thread about senior pictures that you graduated in 1986.

Did you forget what you posted?

That depends, and I have cut down recently. Now it's 2 or 3 cups a day and on top of that, a Red Bull or three.

I take it you're a big coffee drinker... how many cups for you?

About two cups a month. I use to drink a pot and a half at work.

I dreamt last night that THP and I were singing karaoke. I was not under the influence. Weird?

Of course.

If the details were juicier don't you think I would have posted them? Or is this another thread where if there aren't pics it didn't happen? J/K.

pileiton said:
If the details were juicier don't you think I would have posted them?

Indeed. Taking into consideration your resolution to stir things up. :P

I just had my double-strength flat white, so it's back to coffee... real coffee or instant coffee?

Honey, the only thing I stir up is my chili.

Real coffee, of course. I drink it for taste.

Would you look good with dreadlocks?

I would leave that up to the eye of the beholder. Believe it or not though, when I was younger, I had long hair for a brief period and actually did consider dreadlocks...

What about you? I'm not a fan of girls with dreadlocks, but I'll shoot anyway... reckon you would look good with them?

Back