• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I watched the first few seasons back in the day... wasn't too bad I guess. Got over it though.

I'm guessing you are a big fan of it, Pie? Or just that bloke you mentioned?

I love House!!! I live in the US so I don't know if you get the same shows but you should watch House,Fringe,Always Sunny In Philadelphia,Sons of Anarchy, And FINALLY Eastbound and Down.... These are ALL really great shows

gasificada said:
I watched the first few seasons back in the day... wasn't too bad I guess. Got over it though.

I'm guessing you are a big fan of it, Pie? Or just that bloke you mentioned?

RSL is a BIG part of it!

Aren't you happy that there is an Aussie on the show?

(The guy who plays Dr. Taub is the son of a famous Chicago newscaster, Walter Jacobson)

Wpayton0034 said:
I love House!!! I live in the US so I don't know if you get the same shows but you should watch House,Fringe,Always Sunny In Philadelphia,Sons of Anarchy, And FINALLY Eastbound and Down.... These are ALL really great shows
Another Chicagoan! HELLO!

Nope, I'm not a fan of that guy to say the least. I think he was in some soap that mum used to watch and I didn't like him then neither.

Doesn't he give you the shits too?

Yes. Although since I promised you that I will work hard at my physical therapy and recovery I should go to bed soon. But I hear thunder and if it is raining I might go sit outside and enjoy it. I LOVE rainy nights.

Aren't they cozy?

Back