• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Not because I was too lazy, but because she was "available" and didn't bother me too much.

Did you ever get married because you were to damn lazy to break up?

You BET there is!!!

They call older women dating younger guys "cougars" They call older men dating younger women "perverts".

Is that fair?

(BTW Retta is 8 years older than I am ;) )

Another repky to several posts. I don't have a double standard abot older men, younger woman or older woman, younger man. it is the age gap that can be creepy depening on especially if one is underage . Sleeping habits here are bad but mine have been getting better.

How big of an age gap is creepy?

Depends on the ages of the people in question. A 24 year old woman with a 16 year old boy is kinda creepy......but those same two people (Retta and I) at 41 and 49 don't seem so bad.

Yes?

Not much....in fact Retta is SO much sexier to me simply because she's intelligent and interesting.

What else will you have when your beauty fades?

Nah not at all.

I believe in "cover the face and fire the base"

This is what a British general told his elite striking force in night attack.

Did you know that?

Good question. There is no meat left so eggs with rice or potatoes. Cheese omelette with caramelized onions. Some spice mixture and hot sauce.

Wouldn't that be good with a bloody Mary?

Back