• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I think we still have one. They always weigh me at the doctor's office and two weeks ago they told me that I lost eighteen pounds.

How the heck did I do that?

I might eat a bit less because of the heat but I don't think that could be it. My exercise is limited.

So in a couple months when it is cooler I'll probably gain it back?

Yes and also lose some more.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the weight shifted and formed a whole new lower limb so I could walk again?

That depends, if you mean time for you to make another or me. I think we no longer have a pizza stone.

Have you ever made an all veggie pizza?

It tastes great. Sweet bell peppers, green bell peppers, whatever variety of hot peppers, onions, fennel, asparagus, tomato slices, chopped garlic. That tastes great!

Do you doubt me?

Because the veggies taste good. I just saw a mixed pizza at roadfood.com that had okra and feta. Yummy!

I thought that you said that Retta never cooks for you, was this pizza delivery?

Italian sausage, pre-cooked pepperoni (to remove most of the grease), bacon, mushrooms, onions, and black olives.

What kind of cheese do you like on pizza?

There you go, you have three non meat toppings. Minus the mushrooms and the olives that sounds good.

I usually stick to tradition with the cheese but think smoked cheddar, havarti,pepperjack, muenster, feta and swiss would be good options.

What herbs/ spices do you use?

Back