• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Took Brandon and Kaleb (his friend) to the Football fund-raising car wash. It started to rain just before we got there (10 miles away) and they cancelled it. I went and paid my auto registration taxes....and came home.

Now I'm enjoying a beer.

Should I do a DC entry tonight?

I assume you mean a real one, not a deli counter at the major supermarket. IIRC there is one less than a 10 min. drive.

How far is the hospital from your house that you couldn't go home for the night?

If I thought it'd change them...yes.

Did you know the doctor released him to go home at 9am....but by the time they did the paperwork, arranged for a pharmacy that actually carries this antibiotic, and came to get him it was FOUR PM????

assholes.

Yes it is.

Booze solves lots of things.....

Didn't the great Homer Simpson say it was the cause of, and the solution to all of life's problems?

See, I knew that lil ole me in the Fun Zone was an afterthought!

If booze really solved all problems, don't you think that I would never be sober?

Back