• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Yes, once when I was 17 I had on-going insomnia but was concerned about taking habit-forming sleeping pills, so my amazing Chinese doctor recommended Gravol, for the reasons I mentioned above. From time to time I use it if I can't sleep.

How long have you had sleep troubles?

: )

It induces hallucinations among other side-effects such as sleep walking.

I was prescribed it once after I had not slept a wink in three nights and it was going on my fourth (without relief in sight). The last thing I remember before being involuntarily knocked out was seeing statues on top the TV dancing and the shadows on the wall had morphed into a projection screen.

Crazy, huh?

No, but that's what I call a bloke at work. I don't know his real name but it sounds similar to Xanax!

Is that wrong of me to call somebody a name that isn't their name?

No, I think it's because I belong to so many other gardening forums and you only have time for so many. I don't think it's a secret that gardening is my passion, so I tend to spend my time more on sites that post lots about plants and show tons of pics.

Glad you like my avatar. Too ridiculous. You don't think it makes me look like...I'm on crack, do you?!

Too funny about the German beermaid, Paul! It really is me, yes.

Why would you think it wasn't?

s1457236633_34569_7.jpg

I did. My mirror spoke to me and told me that I'm no Snow White then spit at me. I threw my green high top at it.

Time for a drink?

Back