• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

You lot decide, I'm easy!

And about the whole clothes thing, I'll probably go without.... they are just an unnecessary burden, wouldn't you agree?

Unfortunately, it was 34F last time I looked at the outside temperature tonight, and it's windy and managing to rain. No denying it - clothes are necessary. But I'd rather be somewhere where they're not.

Are there any unspoiled places left on this planet where one can comfortably go without clothes 365 days a year?

Mad, or running from a mad polar bear. Wait.... if you were running away from a mad polar bear, would you take the time to strip nekked and throw your clothes into a backpack and across the stream before crossing it?

Then it would depend on whether the bi-polar bear was manic or depressed.

Would a manic bear, you know feeling all good and right with the world, want to play tag?

Define "warm" - my definition definitely changed after moving here. March 31 you're supposed to be up to 53F - a veritable freakin' heat wave.....

Are your toes toasty?

Anything by Third Day, Kutless, Mark Schultz, Natalie Grant, Barlow Girl, Watermark, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Francesca Battistelli, Stephen Curtis Chapman, Selah.......

If you went to a karaoke bar, would you perform?

I would make a horrible politician, as I prefer to speak my mind rather than spew verbal vomit. And "good politician" does, indeed seem to be an oxymoron these days.
Have you ever wanted to be a penguin?

Back