• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

It's still True Lies - that movie has a little bit of everything in it, and is a good sit-back-and-relax ride. Even though it was predictable the first time I watched it, it still makes me laugh.

Are you going to watch a movie this weekend?

yes i am,ill watch christmas story all day tomorrow on tbs. ive done that for years.............................................do you like christmas? damn paul you beat me by a second........... the rum is allaways gone cause your a drunk,lol...........................do you like christmas?

Nope, i will be doing a whole lot of nothing! my foot needs to stay elevated as possible from now till my surgery.

what are you doing this weekend

That's unconfirmed as of yet. My daughter may be coming up, or I may be going down, or neither will happen, as we're dealing w/a fam member in and out of ICU.

Would you like us to come over and bring you drinks, so you can keep your foot up?

Back