• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

No idea, and not caring enough to google it. But I'll take a wild guess that since he's posted about India and a game that likely originated in India, it's probably got some relationship to India, given the name.

Does that sound about right?

I've used Windows and Linux and prefer Linux. Everytime I try to go solely back to Windows I get a virus. Never got a virus in Linux. Haven't tried Mac so that I can't compare.

Best growing medium for peppers? (ground, 5-10 gallon buckets, raised beds)

Probably about 50/50, give or take. Though sometimes I do just eat veggies alone.

If you could only have one protein type for the rest of your life, what would it be?

BTW - If you've used Linux, you have a fairly close experience with what you would experience on a Mac.

Tough call there. I love steak, but I also love seafood. I've never had lobster though, so I think I might have to go with that.

If you had the ability to choose how you are going to die, how would you go out???

On the contrary , I am having the best time of my life. It is a custom in our caste that if you want to perform your post mortem last rites before your actual death, you can do it. This involves some religious ceremony followed by a feast.
Is it a strange custom?

Back