• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Generally it's because we're not getting something we need or want. Most of us seem to recognize the real difference between needs and wants, and don't get too upset about not getting wants (or at least, we get over it quickly.) Others, however, seem to think their wants are actually needs, and go into drama queen mode over little stuff.

Do you think anything can really be done to help drama queens realize they're getting all worked up over something inconsequential?

I'm still trying to figure out the supposed "that" which Timmy does and which Phearis finds annoying. What's up with that?

I know only a little about Angry Birds. As in very, very little about them. Besides, I don't do favorites.

Hey, I just live here. Is that ok by you?

Hm. I don't have a TV, don't do video games, etc., etc., etc. But it's all by choice.
Why would you assume I'm afraid?

I'm more puzzled as to why you think any of us can force you to do anything!

How well do you actually read the questions posted here?

geeme my friend, I read the questions as well as any one here.
It so happened, that me and Pi were logged in at the same time and were replying to a post, I found Pi had posted the reply/ This got repeated. So I had to edit my replies twice/

Savy?

Back