• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Cheese rolled in bread, with hot sauce.

Who is your favorite big worldwide well known hot sauce brand? (Dave's Gourmet, RedHot, Blair, CaJohns, etc.)

What, your Twix only have two? The Twix in Aus have three segments and I prefer the middle one.

What is the last thing you took a wrapper off?

Bird, I'd be too worried that I'd get speared by one of my spearfishing friends if I was a fish. Besides, there's a few people I'd like to crap on being a bird.

What is the biggest lie you have told? 

As little as possible.  I screwed my shoulder up about a week ago, and any heavy lifting I've done in the time since -- like shoveling snow -- has only aggravated it even more.  So I'm planning on taking it easy for a couple of days in hopes that it will give my shoulder a chance to heal up a bit.

If you had to lose one of your senses, which one would it be and why???

going fishing in the ocean and waiting for the line to start buzzing away with a big fish.

amberjack.jpg

Do you fold your toilet paper or crumble it when you wipe?

I'm actually not having thanksgiving this year =( but I hear this is a good way to handle the turkey:
What's your favorite pizza topping(s)?

Back