• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense ate my first Trinidad scorpion

i got a package from silver surfer the other day, first thing i did was chop up a Trinidad scorpion and cook it with some hash browns, in oilive oil which is part of my favorite breakfast, that and egg whites, GREAT flavor, heat was hot, next a yellow douglah, was ok not as hot, this morning i did it with the douglah x scorpion, not as much heat iffy on the flavor

THEN i went ahead and did it, popped a raw Trinidad scorpion in my mouth, and chewed it up very well, again great flavor, a few minutes later i was second guessing this whole idea, i had a piece lodged in my bridge on my teeth, that had to go, sweats rolled in, it gets confusing whether to breath through your nose or mouth, ether appear to be a good idea, few more minutes in the middle of my tongue was hit hardest, like a red hot charcoal briquette was stuck to it, skim milk and silk is all i have, i had to bail at this time and start the cool down process

over all was good, my bp shot up 143/71, did not effect my ears or any other body part, stomach had a mild burn, i have felt worse doing whiskey shots at times, but it did make bhut jolokias appear a bit tame

I mean we all love heat here but eating superhots i will never understand. Its just torture

Endorphins ("endogenous morphine") are endogenous opioid peptides that function as neurotransmitters.[1] They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates during exercise, excitement, pain, consumption of spicy food, love and orgasm , and they resemble the opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being.

The term implies a pharmacological activity (analogous to the activity of the corticosteroid category of biochemicals) as opposed to a specific chemical formulation. It consists of two parts: endo- and -orphin; these are short forms of the words endogenous and morphine, intended to mean "a morphine-like substance originating from within the body."[5]

The term "endorphin rush" has been adopted in popular speech to refer to feelings of exhilaration brought on by pain, danger, or other forms of stress,[2] supposedly due to the influence of endorphins. When a nerve impulse reaches the spinal cord, endorphins that prevent nerve cells from releasing more pain signals are released. Immediately after injury, endorphins allow animals to feel a sense of power and control over themselves that allows them to persist with activity for an extended time

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I've eaten Bhuts, but haven't done a T.S, yet my doctor has advised me not to, But what the Heck, Once you've lit the fire you can't go back into the darkness, I say take forth the fire and feel the heat.
George W.

Scary is Good, I bet I can get my H.B. up to two hundred and turn my stomach into a flaming volcano.
( Man was not made to walk on all fours, but to stand upright and make pets out of wolves! )

I ate my first taste of Scorpion Douglah today. Hiccups immediately followed by a massive burn in the throat and mouth, the taste was great though. Here's a pic of one of them.
F72DF031-E828-4F2A-95D0-0584169872D0-6294-000003CFED8F9938_zps17246f57.jpg

Back