• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

fertilizer Attn: Aussies... What Fertilizers are you using..?

Hey Aussie Massive,

What Fertilizers are you using..?..

finding it hard to find some of the Fertilizers listed on the forums.. most seem to be overseas products..

thanks
BB

Powerfeed (the purple one) and Seasol on alternate weeks.

Last season I had a huge season using these, but this year with all the rain in the last month I haven't been able to water much, and I think my plants are suffering a bit because of it.This plus the slow start due to the unseasonal high temps at the start and the smoke cover for 2 or 3 months means I don't think it will be a good season.

thanks guys...   i've been using PowerFeed Pro Tomatoes And Vegetables Concentrate last 2 years and its been doing well..

but i reckon ill give the purple a crack... just looking at the N.P.K  the Nitrogen is bit lower...

check the size of seasol you can get from bunnings...
https://www.bunnings.com.au/seasol-1000l-powerfeed-commercial-fertiliser_p0175519

p.s
are we the only Aussies on this site??

bob65 said:
Powerfeed (the purple one) and Seasol on alternate weeks.

Last season I had a huge season using these, but this year with all the rain in the last month I haven't been able to water much, and I think my plants are suffering a bit because of it.This plus the slow start due to the unseasonal high temps at the start and the smoke cover for 2 or 3 months means I don't think it will be a good season.

Shorerider said:
Powerfeed all purpose (green bottle) and Dynamic Lifter much to the delight of my neighbors... :rofl:

That's a lot of bloody Seasol.... :shocked:

There are a few Aussies on here, but not many are actively participating on the forum. Now that most of the Americans have gone to bed, the forum is all ours.... :lol:

Q: who would by that much at one time... and why would you buy it from bunnings..??
i'd need a warehouse..!

Shorerider said:
That's a lot of bloody Seasol.... :shocked:

There are a few Aussies on here, but not many are actively participating on the forum. Now that most of the Americans have gone to bed, the forum is all ours.... :lol:

I'd say that's a commercial quantity for market gardeners and the like, probably just Bunnings just trying to get their foot in that market too.

I see those 1,000L totes every day at work for the various chemicals we use, they are far more economical compared to buying smaller amounts. 

Back