Attn: NV Chili Heads - Walking For Josh

Just wanted to give a shout out to a good cause that my friend shared with me.

Josh is a 25 year old husband and father of three. Josh also has cancer. On April 24, 2012, he went in for surgery and came back with the diagnosis of testicular cancer. Since then, we have had non-stop doctors appointments, and today he started his chemotherapy. This year has been hard, and since February, we have accrued over $25,000 in medical debt. I have created this walk not only for financial help with all the medical bills, but also to show Josh just how much he is loved. Please come on July 14 at 10 am to show your support! Thank you!
Trish Dark

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438234396208919/

Among other items there's a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce package up for bid (2 Lg shirts (1 M's / 1 W's) and 2 bottles of ea of my sauces for 6 bottles total)

So if you're in NV and you'd like to help a good cause and get maybe some LDHS at the same time, now's your chance!

Thanks for taking the time to read - this isn't really a "promotion" for my business as much as it's me trying to promote a charitable event that I'm participating in, so I hope this is the right board. My apologies to the mods if not and please feel free to move as appropriate. :cheers:

Scott

Nice gesture.
Yes, a NV'er, no to "faceplant".
Facebook is not allowed on any of my many computers, so promotions, causes, requests, or anything else that requires a facebook account are verbotten by default.

Not heartless, I support other causes.

Back