event ATX Spring Buds 'N' Suds (HH/Plant Xchange)

I may just take you up on that...depends on how many we finally decide to plant...

I WOULD love that! Bring your wife. I think I might be able to get you a $49 room at a hotel that my buddy works at (not a sh!t one).

Cool, sounds great! I should have a better idea whats going on in two weeks. The Mrs plans stuff all the time for me that I have NO idea about until that day :banghead:

[sup]Hey, Cory or Capsidad or whoever, you can use the search function to find people with TX or Texas in their profiles. You might have to sift through a few to find the active members, and then you can use the Private Message, add another recipient, feature to contact more than one person at a time.[/sup]

[sup]Sounds like a fun time. We'll be watching for pics![/sup]

[sup]Hey, Cory or Capsidad or whoever, you can use the search function to find people with TX or Texas in their profiles. You might have to sift through a few to find the active members, and then you can use the Private Message, add another recipient, feature to contact more than one person at a time.[/sup]

[sup]Sounds like a fun time. We'll be watching for pics![/sup]

Thank you, SL!

No Prob,

I should probably clarify-
click on the Members tab, then advanced search...... :cool:

Okay, folks! We've got an official date/time! Sunday, March 11th from Noon until 3pm-ish or when Cory kicks us out!

RSVPs are required for this event, so Cory knows what kind of a crowd to expect. And mucho thanks to him and his wife for again hosting this thing. We hope to have decent showing, have some fun, talk some heat, and swap some plants!! Plants aren't required, but if you have extras, bring 'em!

I've updated the first post to reflect the date/time. Please pass this along to anyone in the CenTex area (or anyone that'll be in town for SXSW, etc.) that would get a kick out of it.

I will have lunch....Thinking of MAYBE a spicy brisket, rubbed down with some nice hot powders, or something along those lines, maybe some Jalapeno Cheese sausage, mayeb some smoked Guhda poppers....Hmm...what to do. Help me out...what do y'all wanna eat on?

I plan on being there! Have plants will travel. Cory everything you've mentioned is more than enough. I might bring a few sauce's(THP). Cory, pm me directions when you can.

Later Mike

So, we might have a menu change.... My buddy is sending me some trial wing sauce that we might have to try while y'all are here! Let me know what ya think!

Thanks for the invite but I won't be able to make it that weekend. I could donate to the cause and give you some of my bhut peppers to see what you think. Should have a handful to give y'all by then. Would love the feedback on what you think about them.

Thanks for the invite but I won't be able to make it that weekend. I could donate to the cause and give you some of my bhut peppers to see what you think. Should have a handful to give y'all by then. Would love the feedback on what you think about them.

Lakeway?! Damn, Pete, you're right around the corner from me! I'd love to bring some fresh pods to the gathering.

Back