auction Auction #2 - 13+ oz of Dried Pods & Super Hot Powder & More - CLOSED

OK, one last auction for pepper products here. :)

I am auctioning off over 13 oz of dehydrated non-smoked pods to the highest bidder. Contents are as follows:

- 5.0 oz of chocolate C. chinense mix - huge chocolate twisted habanero, chocolate scotch bonnet, yaki-blue chocolate, and others

- 4.0 oz of orange habanero (C. chinense)

- 2.5 oz Pimenta Elisa (Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde cross) (C. chinense)

- 1.2 oz of Mustard Habanero (C. chinense)

- nearly 1.0 oz of St. Kitts Red Habanero (C chinense)

Dried pods usually represent 1/10th to 1/16th of the weight of fresh pods so this is over 10 lbs of fresh pods in equivalent. Could be good for sauce making and other uses.

Additionally, I'm including a few different non-smoked hot pepper powders including a super hot mix:

- 3.5 oz of super hot pepper blend - includes NOT Black Naga - mean red spiked, various 7 pot strains, Douglah cross red, Bhut Jolokia Red/Yellow and a few others - VERY hot - this alone is about $35-$40 worth of powder based on average cost of $6-$7 per 1/2 oz. :)

- 1.0 oz of Pimenta Elisa (Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde) powder

Also, I am including the following seeds:

- 20 seeds of 7 Pot 'Brain Strain' Red
- 20 seeds of 7 Pot Primo
- 10 seeds of NOT Black Naga - Mean Red Spiked Cross
- 20 seeds of Trinidad Scorpion Butch T

The highest bid posted on this thread as of Tuesday, January 24th @ 11:00 PM EST wins the whole thing. :) This offer is open to U.S. and International bidders All bids must be shown in a single post on this thread. If your post time is 11:01 PM on day of auction end, it will not qualify. I want to keep it fair. Winning bidder should pay via Paypal. I'll send the goods out once payment is received.

The start bid will be $30.00. I will cover the cost of shipping the goods to the winner IF BASED in the U.S. If you are an International bidder, please note you must cover the cost of shipping expense for all amounts exceeding $7.00 U.S. or example, if the actual shipping cost from the U.S. to your country is $20.00, you will pay an additional $13.00 in shipping fees beyond your posted bid level. I'm not looking to make any money on shipping, just cover expenses. It is not viable cost wise to cover International shipping in full. Bid increments increase in $2 amounts.

Also, I cannot be responsible for ensuring Customs will not cause issues with importation of the dried pepper products. Please be sure to research this issue before bidding and let me know the best method to send the goods if you do wish to do the transaction. I will do my very best to make it work, but I am not responsible for lost product once I drop it off at the Post Office. It is out of my control.

If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Good luck everyone. Depending on where the bid price goes, a few extra surprises could fall into the box. I have a habit of doing things like that. :)

Chris

Chris, I'm guessing you meant Tuesday the 24th? Great offer BTW, I'd give it a try but I have an overubundance myself. It will be curious to see what the dried ones go for...

Back