• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest August Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like okra in gumbo. Ranch dressing is pretty good too. Not in gumbo though. I love it with fried cauliflower, fried mushrooms, etc etc.

The word gumbo means okra. So yeah, gotta have gumbo in your gumbo!

I love okra just not the gelatinous stewed okra and tomatoes.

How would you describe "okra" if you had to when playing charades?
There's only one way, and it's hilarious!

Go ahead, try it...post a vid if you dare.

For true though.

I'd make a lousy moderator.

I'd ban anyone who posts a recipe without pics.

I'd also ban all Giants, Steelers, Raiders, Packers, 49'rs, and Redskins fans.

If you're posting and not drunk or at least drinking?

BANNED!

What?

You're an Aussie that only posts in the growing forums but never in the foody forums?

B-A-N-N-E-D!!!

Need I say more?

And the number one reason why TB should never be a mod... (drumroll...)

SOYRIZO!!!!!! Never trust anyone who eats that stuff!

The last 6 months I've seen Fi Fi, and several fly overs of a B-24, a B-17, numerous AT-6's, and one that I swear had to be a P-47 jug. You can hear those big radial engines when they are still 10 miles out.

Gotta' go now.

I'm expecting a low alt air drop of brisket from a C-7 Caribou onto my LZ here shortly.

Very cool...I've never seen a Jug in real life...I prefer the P47B Razorback, myself.

And Ranch dressing? BAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFF

Very cool...I've never seen a Jug in real life...I prefer the P47B Razorback, myself.

And Ranch dressing? BAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFF

Plah!

All P-47's are Jugs.

All piston engine cylinders and heads in aircraft are commonly referred to as "jugs".

Not digging ranch is not only UnTexan its UnAmerican.

I thought I knew you.

You know.... I have to admit something here. (I could do it elsewhere, but too late.) In all the software applications I use, "extreme" red is the color of errors. Enter a wrong userID or password, and you get an "extreme" red error message. In some applications, entering something incorrectly results in a big, "extreme" red stop sign popping up in an error window. (Hey - I program some of that "extreme" red, so should know!) So when I see all that "extreme" red when looking at the THP home page, my brain is flashing "ERROR" "ERROR" "ERROR", rather than "extreme". Now correlate that thought process with an "extreme" TD entry! ;)

You know.... I have to admit something here. (I could do it elsewhere, but too late.) In all the software applications I use, "extreme" red is the color of errors. Enter a wrong userID or password, and you get an "extreme" red error message. In some applications, entering something incorrectly results in a big, "extreme" red stop sign popping up in an error window. (Hey - I program some of that "extreme" red, so should know!) So when I see all that "extreme" red when looking at the THP home page, my brain is flashing "ERROR" "ERROR" "ERROR", rather than "extreme". Now correlate that thought process with an "extreme" TD entry! ;)

FAIL.

I have vacuum tubes in my Marshall (research that name) that will smash your "extreme" computer internet ERROR crap!

Plah!

All P-47's are Jugs.

All piston engine cylinders and heads in aircraft are commonly referred to as "jugs".

Hot+brunette+woman+with+huge+boobs+in+in+magenta+lingerie.jpg

Yeah...classification...rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back