• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Autopots

Autopots have a smart valve which allows the soil to dry up before it re-waters them. I have seen a few people use them and they work well.

Go for it mate.

Chris

I'd love to see them in action. I don't think you'll have a problem if you're using a good mix and nutrient. Are you interested in maximizing productivity or just having something that's easy?

I'm wanting to use them with a HPS light to keep some plants producing over winter. I've got them set up outside at the moment with tomatoes and basil in them, I have to keep making pesto just to keep the basil under control :) and the tomatoes are looking pretty good too. Just this morning I pulled out one of the basil plants and replaced it with a Morouga Red.
I'll be using using a mix of perlite, (50%) vermiculite (30%) and soil (20%) and canna terra nutrients

I'm running jalapenos in one at work (a double pot system) under T5's. The plants are big and bushy and strong with lots of peppers. Super low maintenance--I've never even changed the res. I check TDS and pH about 1x/week but haven't had to adjust either yet. I'm also running an airstone in the res to keep it all bubbly fresh. Overall it's working well and it's super simple.

Back