Autoresize me NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Extreme membership seems to have fiddled with my ability to post large sized pictures on here.. As seen in this post. How do I remedy this? 

Thanks kindly!

Click "More Reply Options" and "Attach This File" to upload to THP directly.

^ Not the best answer..

I have been using the Imgur links this way almost since I've been on here and ONLY having an issue with it resizing them now.. I'm having trouble seeing how this isn't a Burntime issue. 
Even when I post only one picture, it is about maybe half the size I used to render with the same link and BB code.
:confused:

The Hot Pepper said:
Click "More Reply Options" and "Attach This File" to upload to THP directly.
Ok.. I'll give that a try. But I'd still like to know how to fix this "issue", if anyone else has figured it out. 
Thanks.

It's not related to this site. I posted a hyperlink to your image on imgur and it is still small.

https://i.imgur.com/r1XISEal.jpg

This site has nothing at all to do with that link. 

The Hot Pepper said:
It's not related to this site. I posted a hyperlink to your image on imgur and it is still small.

https://i.imgur.com/r1XISEal.jpg

This site has nothing at all to do with that link. 
You know, I'm not trying to argue with you. But when I just get the membership, and that same day, my pictures no longer work properly the way they have been since I've been on here.. For me, it has everything to do with this site. 
The link you are posting to imgur doesn't work either.. FYI. At least not when I click it. 

I tried to upload them using the uploader on here and the pictures are flipped on their sides now.. But at least they are larger. 
Kind of burnt out on trying to figure it out ATM.. But once we agree where the problem lies, I'm sure it'll be a simple matter. 

Of the two of us here, I think I may have used Imgur more in conjunction with this site.. And never had this issue before I got the membership. Something you might consider.
If you'd like to set up a bunk account for me, with no membership benefits, to challenge the accuracy of my assessment, we can go that route too.. I could be wrong. 

CraftyFox said:
I tried to upload them using the uploader on here and the pictures are flipped on their sides now..

Unfortunately this will be an issue for another week or so until addressed. The fix is edit the image and save it even if you don't make any changes. Then it will save the orientation. Then upload.

When I post the photos from there, onto here, I use the "Large Image" BB code link.. And your link is still a fail. 
Lets go thru the sizes and see what happens. 

Large image
AIqmVGul.jpg

Medium image
AIqmVGum.jpg

Small image
AIqmVGut.jpg

Edit: Yep, all me.. Somehow?! Doh!!

You'll have to figure it out at imgur.

I am literally ON imgur looking at your image from the link you embedded and it is 250x250.

craftyfox imgur.png

It's possible you uploaded a small picture as your source this one time or maybe imgur is having issues but it is not related to this website as it is the same size on imgur.

The Hot Pepper said:
You'll have to figure it out at imgur.

I am literally ON imgur looking at your image from the link you embedded and it is 250x250.

attachicon.gif
craftyfox imgur.png

It's possible you uploaded a small picture as your source this one time or maybe imgur is having issues but it is not related to this website as it is the same size on imgur.
What a coincidence! And I did absolutely NOTHING different on my end when I uploaded those.. That I'm aware of. Yet I can see when I flip thru them on Imgur, they are different.
They seem to be uploading properly on there now.. 
I have a feeling I'm going to be scratching my head on this one for a bit.. Appreciate your patience and assistance, all the same. 

CraftyFox said:
When I post the photos from there, onto here, I use the "Large Image" BB code link.. And your link is still a fail. 
Lets go thru the sizes and see what happens. 

Large image
AIqmVGul.jpg

Medium image
AIqmVGum.jpg

Small image
AIqmVGut.jpg

Edit: Yep, all me.. Somehow?! Doh!!

Hey CF, Where do you see a BBCode like that? All I see is:

IMGURa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back