• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Awesome picture of the superhot varieties

Let me start off by giving credit where it's due, I found this picture on John Fiedler's photo album that I somehow stumbled across at thechileman.org. I just thought this was awesome since it has all the superhots together in one picture, labeled, so I had to share it with yall.

2979637473_9caa204bf1_o.jpg

I've spoken to him before he's a great guy, grows a ridiculous variety of peppers. He sent me some seeds when I was a noob over on gardenweb forums :lol:

Btw find rest of album here: http://www.pbase.com/chiles400

Yes hes a gentleman indeed and grows beautiful other plants apart from chilis..Thought id seen those photos before,JohnF Is his user name of course :lol:

He posts on here ? Awesome I hadn't spoken to him since '06, I shot him an e-mail. He's one of the people who answered about 1001 of my noob questions back in '06 :)

Txclosetgrower said:
He posts on here ? Awesome I hadn't spoken to him since '06, I shot him an e-mail. He's one of the people who answered about 1001 of my noob questions back in '06 :)

Not sure hes a member here,But if you like some help please p.m me and be glad to help :)

talas said:
Not sure hes a member here,But if you like some help please p.m me and be glad to help :)

Thanks mate, and actually if you know anything about hydroponics I'll probably be taking you up on that offer before long :)

Hydro well stepping into the unknown myself,Ive been lucky enough to see a few commercial set-ups but just going to get me some lights this week myself to start me in full swing :)

John Fiedler is a great guy he is my best friend same as Chris two great chili growers between two of those guys they have the best images & variety on internet the fellow as good as those is Jukka Kilpinen from Sweden only think Jukka Kilpinen (Fatalii)have over thousand different variety every year & also he breed the peppers he is also my good friend too.

915river said:
John Fiedler is a great guy he is my best friend same as Chris two great chili growers between two of those guys they have the best images & variety on internet the fellow as good as those is Jukka Kilpinen from Sweden only think Jukka Kilpinen (Fatalii)have over thousand different variety every year & also he breed the peppers he is also my good friend too.

Nice, I've seen that Fatalii website before and it is downright astonishing. Sounds like you keep good company, 915. Just curious, how do you pronounce "Jukka", that's an interesting name.

What does the LT and FG stand for after the Dorset and Scorpion?

Txclosetgrower said:
Nice, I've seen that Fatalii website before and it is downright astonishing. Sounds like you keep good company, 915. Just curious, how do you pronounce "Jukka", that's an interesting name.

Like Talas wright it is "Yuka" don't mind to have bunch new friend I already have on this forum, will concentrate mostly on wild variety from now on specially from South American's countries.
:shocked:

Back