• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Azomite? mycronized/ granular?

Whats your thoughts fellas pros/cons. Mycronized/granular? what's the going price / whats a good price for it? went to Amazon.com? 40lbs bag ($65) bucks w/shipping?

So i took s look at kelp for less and did a little digging and at kfl. For around $45 shipping included i get 36 lbs of the powder and i also found a Nursery in mesa,az where i can get a 44 lbs bag of granular for $34.99+tax/19 mile ride? So my question is powder or granular? powder or granular?hum?

Granular would probably be better used mixed into the soil as it would break down over time and gradually release the minerals to the plants.  Powder would probably be best used for mixing into water and watering into the soil.  So which would you rather do?

compmodder26 said:
Granular would probably be better used mixed into the soil as it would break down over time and gradually release the minerals to the plants.  Powder would probably be best used for mixing into water and watering into the soil.  So which would you rather do?
Yep Granular it is
Thanks,Compmodder.

Bustapepper how many plants, and what size plot will you have?

I ask because a little of the powder goes a long way, if done the right way. You also do not want to toxify the soil by using too much.

In my instance, it would take me forever to use 44lbs.

Back