• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense B.O.C x Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion From Jon Barlock

Awesome review! I really enjoy watching reviews like this, where the person or people aren't making a huge fit or reaction just to get ratings. Sometimes they can be funny, but most of the time it's nicer to get a good review of what this pepper would be like if I were to eat it. Great job.

James did a fantastic review of my pod here. I couldnt be happier with his review! I completely agree with you shaggs. Its hard to find an honest review now days. Some people just like to act all weird or do stupid things just to boost the views. James is up there with the best!

moruga welder said:
great review !     :onfire:
Thanks for watching!
shaggs2riches said:
Awesome review! I really enjoy watching reviews like this, where the person or people aren't making a huge fit or reaction just to get ratings. Sometimes they can be funny, but most of the time it's nicer to get a good review of what this pepper would be like if I were to eat it. Great job.
Appreciate the comment! I feal the same way about reviews. I'm not into all the drama. Thanks for watching!
megahot said:
James did a fantastic review of my pod here. I couldnt be happier with his review! I completely agree with you shaggs. Its hard to find an honest review now days. Some people just like to act all weird or do stupid things just to boost the views. James is up there with the best!
Thanks Jon! Your reviews are good honest reviews as well. Thanks for the pod!

Back