food Bacon wrapped habaneros

6 plump habaneros - halved through stem if possible, seeded, drained and patted dry
1/3 cup softened cream cheese
12 thin bacon slices (6 oz. )

Preheat oven to 350 deg. Stuff each pepper half with a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese and wrap with a slice of bacon. Secure with toothpick.

Arrange The stuffed peppers and a large oven proof skillet and cook over moderate heat turning until bacon is brown. Usually about 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for about five minutes until the bacon is crisp and the cream cheese is hot. serve the peppers warm.

As I was informed when I post about some chicken that I made. Pics or it didnt happen LOL

I did sorta the same but with Jalapenos and Motzarella wrapped in bacon.

No you didn't. No pics.

Try putting a ball of fresh, loose sausage on top of the cream cheese before you wrap the bacon. c'est magnifique.

I was just kickin' it with the Rev. Billy Gibbons stirrin' up some quac and doing up some fine poppers. Xalapas stuffed with roasted garlic, cotswold cheese, and duck confit. They were succulent and savory. Afterwards, The Rev. pulled out a '54 Goldtop and a Magnatone amplificadore and we jammed to Just Got Paid and Brown Sugar. Sorry no pics. Batphone camera died.

Back