Some pictures of the plant.

2014-08-08%2015.51.36.jpg

2014-08-08%2015.51.47.jpg

2014-08-08%2015.51.51.jpg

2014-08-08%2015.52.16.jpg

2014-08-08%2015.52.45.jpg

2014-08-08%2015.52.55.jpg

2014-08-08%2015.53.45.jpg

this is a "blow up" of the top left corner of the 6th picture...these little dark spots sure look like bugs to me...have you got an magnifying glass of any kind? or a macro lens for your camera?

bugdamage-1.jpg

I cant take them away with my nail or anything, it looks like its in the leave. I did find a dead leave from that plant, would that tell more? The black spot on that is also stuck at the plant

DSCF8295.JPG

DSCF8294.JPG

Could soil (contact with soil) make this type of spots? When i change the pot i turn the plant almost upside down to get it out, some soil would hit the leaves and i'm not sure it i manage to remove all after i did move it to the new pot.

Look similar?

pwb said:
I cant take them away with my nail or anything, it looks like its in the leave. I did find a dead leave from that plant, would that tell more? The black spot on that is also stuck at the plant

DSCF8295.JPG

DSCF8294.JPG

Could soil (contact with soil) make this type of spots? When i change the pot i turn the plant almost upside down to get it out, some soil would hit the leaves and i'm not sure it i manage to remove all after i did move it to the new pot.
The black spots are a form leaf spot, I can't remember the name but I will look it up later for you. The discolouration of that last leaf is likely from a current or previous nutrient issue.. There is a small patch of necrotic tissue on it's edge however this could be anything, including bacterial - I'm assuming it's one of the older leafs from the base?

I've found treating the plant with copper chlorate has helped to keep the leaf spot at bay, but you need a good fertiliser now.

The black spot isn't related to the yellowing of the leaf, I've had this black spot on perfectly good greens too.

Ok, what type of fertiliser? And Yes, it looks similar, but i dont have many yellow leaves, when they are yellow they drop. But i have one chili plant (lime) that get lots of yellow leaves, maybe 5—10 a day, but it grows so fast and the leaves are small so the plant get bigger day for day. That dead leaves was a old one and i think it was from the base.
I have rabbits, could i use 20-30 rabbit poo on each plant? Put them 1" down in the soil or something? Maybe once a week?

pwb said:
Ok, what type of fertiliser? And Yes, it looks similar, but i dont have many yellow leaves, when they are yellow they drop. But i have one chili plant (lime) that get lots of yellow leaves, maybe 510 a day, but it grows so fast and the leaves are small so the plant get bigger day for day. That dead leaves was a old one and i think it was from the base.
I have rabbits, could i use 20-30 rabbit poo on each plant? Put them 1" down in the soil or something? Maybe once a week?
Pale lime green leaves with lots turning yellow and dropping could be nitrogen, copper, magnesium - any pictures?

If you can purchase some fertiliser mix... A good one I've recently purchased is phostrogen all purpose for fruit & veg.

pwb said:
Ok, what type of fertiliser? And Yes, it looks similar, but i dont have many yellow leaves, when they are yellow they drop. But i have one chili plant (lime) that get lots of yellow leaves, maybe 5—10 a day, but it grows so fast and the leaves are small so the plant get bigger day for day. That dead leaves was a old one and i think it was from the base.

Rabbit manure is roughly 2.5-1.5-0.8, something to use earlier in the season.

Back