Baker's Peppers "Lucky Guess" Contest!!

LOL, guesses anywhere from a couple seeds photoshopped to look like more, all the way up to several hundred thousand!!
The suspense is driving me crazy.

go get another bag of popcorn, DesertChris.... we got a looooong wait ahead of us. :lol:

I wonder if, when the total is posted, we can call "FOUL! I Demand a RECOUNT!" and make BakersPeppers count them again! :rofl:

Just kidding, Bakers.... [sub](sort of)...[/sub]

go get another bag of popcorn, DesertChris.... we got a looooong wait ahead of us. :lol:

I wonder if, when the total is posted, we can call "FOUL! I Demand a RECOUNT!" and make BakersPeppers count them again! :rofl:

Just kidding, Bakers.... [sub](sort of)...[/sub]

I suppose I could just go stare at my pepper plants for a while....LOL

Hey everyone :)

I just got a chance to get online today and post the total number of seeds in the bag! :)

The total is 28,420!

The 3 winners are Hendrix1326, Millworkman, & Howardsnm1....! I will need these 3 winners to message me here on THP.com with your CORRECT mailing address.

We hope you guys had fun with this, and i wanted to let you all know we sure did! :)

Be sure to check out the March giveaway.... http://thehotpepper....onwide-contest/

Thanks everyone for playing along! :)

Dale Baker Jr
www.BakersPeppers.com

Congrats to the winners, very creative contest Dale.

I know from experience just how much work it is to harvest 28,000 seeds, you are a hard working man Dale.

Back