Baker's Peppers "Pepper/Pod Reviewer" OFFICIAL Nationwide CONTEST!!

I'm curious, what exactly are these people getting to give you this publicity, and even the videos are your property to keep. I see they don't get paid money. They get peppers each month to review. Is that a small flat rate box full of peppers each month, or is it more, or less than that? I can see even an entire box each month being a very inexpensive way to get the companay name out everywhere. I guess people are giving a job interview to be a reviewer, but I could almost see a thread with pepper businesses bidding on what they are willing to give these important advertising people for their services and reviews. I'm not trying to cause problems here, so don't get me wrong, but I can see others being interested in offering the same type of thing to these guys. Tom
I do this stuff for fun and like different varaities as I have only been doing this for like 8 months, I am a union memeber and support small businesses. If I can help anyone out I try to do so although a T shirt would be nice lol

I would love to do it I just detest spamming myself, and have less than a memorable presence on YouTube, and Farcebook, and absolutely refuse to be a twit.

Kinda shuts me out of it right off the getgo.

As far as ingesting hot stuff, and being able to talk about it, no prob. The hotter the better. And I do have decent table manners ;)

I am gonna add my two cents and say go with Biz. I have seen enough of his vids to say that he is entertaining. That being said, Biz, (or whoever wins) if you get the job, I am pretty sure that Baker's doesn't want these vids to be as much about "challenge" as information. Sure we are all going to love watching you huff and puff and sweat and drool, but you really need to focus on the flavors, and give explanations about the heat, like how fast it hits, where in your mouth it hits, etc.

This is a joke right? If you make a YouTube video the person who makes the video and uploads the video owns it unless its copyrighted. Anyone willing to give you legal right to the video should think twice. Lets say you make that video and the travel channel decides they want to use it in a gardening abroad video. They will contact the person who owns the channel not bakers peppers. Tv producers pay between 700-5000 for a 5 second clip. I know most don't do this for money but you need to think of what could happen to that channel you like so much. Maybe make a bakers peppers channel and have people send you that video for upload ( then you own it you put it on the bakers channel). Anyone giving you ownership of any video on a channel they own didn't think about how YT works or the ramifications of that on the channel they OWN

What I would do if you want to spread the name is make a Bakers Peppers channel,Facebook fan page for the videos, and make sure you link it to everyone. Having one reviewer is great but 2,3 or even 4 is better.
From time to time if you use the Biz which you should. Have him add a challenge video from time to time. But nobody should ever give any type of ownership to a video they made for their own channel. When Jim Duffy asked me for copies so he could also upload I said NO WAY you can use the hyper links. Never in a million years will I give up ownership.

You toss me five grand and hell I"ll even pound a whole Trinidad Scorpion if they want to buy my clip. LOL. :) Interesting info. Though I don't think anyone will want to see the pain.

chris

This is a joke right? If you make a YouTube video the person who makes the video and uploads the video owns it unless its copyrighted. Anyone willing to give you legal right to the video should think twice. Lets say you make that video and the travel channel decides they want to use it in a gardening abroad video. They will contact the person who owns the channel not bakers peppers. Tv producers pay between 700-5000 for a 5 second clip. I know most don't do this for money but you need to think of what could happen to that channel you like so much. Maybe make a bakers peppers channel and have people send you that video for upload ( then you own it you put it on the bakers channel). Anyone giving you ownership of any video on a channel they own didn't think about how YT works or the ramifications of that on the channel they OWN

What I would do if you want to spread the name is make a Bakers Peppers channel,Facebook fan page for the videos, and make sure you link it to everyone. Having one reviewer is great but 2,3 or even 4 is better.
From time to time if you use the Biz which you should. Have him add a challenge video from time to time. But nobody should ever give any type of ownership to a video they made for their own channel. When Jim Duffy asked me for copies so he could also upload I said NO WAY you can use the hyper links. Never in a million years will I give up ownership.

Ok...well i dont exactly need to "Own" the video...i, just wanted to be able to post them online down the road....never thought there would be so much red tape...this really.was just supposed to be fun :) the makers of these reviews can keep owbership if tbey like :)

Posting them is very easy you just need to use the hyperlink. YouTube is a great way to get a company exposure and I know that using multiple reviewers could be a + for you. Its hard to find reviewers that have over 1,000 subscribers so using 3 or 4 might benefit you. I have been getting flooded with emails,messages and comments asking where people can get fresh pods. I tell them they need to wait another month not a lot of people have them available yet.
One thing they should do on every video is if its a review for Bakers Peppers they should have links in the description for all the ways to contact you.
And for anyone thinking I'm trying to get in on this i'm not :shh: I have my hands full and am just trying to help. when the time comes I will be making a video for my subscribers and fans on where they can get fresh pods.

My vote if we could vote haha is the BIZ to do your videos. The guy is awesome when it comes to reviews (slade is also) but heat almost does not bother BIZ so there for would be able to give a clear review all the way through the video from start to finish

you are funny
You toss me five grand and hell I"ll even pound a whole Trinidad Scorpion if they want to buy my clip. LOL. :) Interesting info. Though I don't think anyone will want to see the pain.

chris
you are funny Chris

Posting them is very easy you just need to use the hyperlink. YouTube is a great way to get a company exposure and I know that using multiple reviewers could be a + for you. Its hard to find reviewers that have over 1,000 subscribers so using 3 or 4 might benefit you. I have been getting flooded with emails,messages and comments asking where people can get fresh pods. I tell them they need to wait another month not a lot of people have them available yet.
One thing they should do on every video is if its a review for Bakers Peppers they should have links in the description for all the ways to contact you.
And for anyone thinking I'm trying to get in on this i'm not :shh: I have my hands full and am just trying to help. when the time comes I will be making a video for my subscribers and fans on where they can get fresh pods.
Ted why are you video cock blocking bro. there are guys on here trying to get a review spot for a big pepper company and you are directing Bakers to do other wise. This is a nationwide contest to find a reviewer, not a contest to get Ted's advice

read the f**king first post! dale says theres room for several reviewers. and ive read a dozen posts talking about voting for one.

hotjohn f.b.i. is doing just the oposite of cock blocking. i could care less about this,but i cant stand for people not reading what is wrote.

carry on and my vote is for bakers to do them himself :rofl:

I don't see anything wrong with Ted's post at all. Is this pile on Ted again? Let's stop that right now.

Back on track.

read the f**king first post! dale says theres room for several reviewers. and ive read a dozen posts talking about voting for one.

hotjohn f.b.i. is doing just the oposite of cock blocking. i could care less about this,but i cant stand for people not reading what is wrote.

carry on and my vote is for bakers to do them himself :rofl:
I can read just fine sicboy and i am not trying to pile on ted

I believe myself a competent reviewer, and I may be interested in this post, but here's the thing: Am I, should I get the position, to be expected to sing the praises of everything you send me?

My vote if we could vote haha is the BIZ to do your videos. The guy is awesome when it comes to reviews (slade is also) but heat almost does not bother BIZ so there for would be able to give a clear review all the way through the video from start to finish

you are funny

you are funny Chris

Ted why are you video cock blocking bro. there are guys on here trying to get a review spot for a big pepper company and you are directing Bakers to do other wise. This is a nationwide contest to find a reviewer, not a contest to get Ted's advice

Maybe I should join in on the contest. If he wants exposure HA HA HA
Cock blocking give me a break John Ford.

I felt I would just give my advice and try to help. I do think I know what i'm talking about regarding this subject

Back