BBQ chicken wings! Thread 2

486816148_zEQvn-L.jpg

498832955_avEaW-L.jpg

I'm trying a different BBQ sauce and this one doesn't have DR PEPPER. Oh my god right?

These are oven baked not BBQ, moving thread.

texas blues said:
Dude, the other day you said on BRB that chicken was gross. What gives?

Cheers, TB.
I was hopeing you guys know it was chicken breats, breaded chicken, I guess next time I make self clear.

ExtremeBurn said:
They look really good.... did you make the sauce?
I did, from a recipe I found on another forum and the chuncks are shallots & garlic!

Pepperfreak said:
They do look good. What are the chunks in the sauce? Some sort of diced pepper?
check first quote and they were very tatsy but no peppers but I did use serrento spice, gumilo pepper spice, ceyanne pepper spice, and cooked it all in my iron skillet.

JayT said:
So how were they? Gotta get you a deepfryer and some Defcon.
Awesome and the deep fat fryer is next on the list trust me, I'll probably get a Rival fryer and defcon sauce? You trying to kill my butt for a year with that stuff?

PhatManDerek said:
Awesome and the deep fat fryer is next on the list trust me, I'll probably get a Rival fryer and defcon sauce? You trying to kill my butt for a year with that stuff?

No man Defcon has stuff of every heat level. I would suggest you try Defcon 2 to start and work your way up. Best wing sauce you will ever eat. Promise.

JayT said:
No man Defcon has stuff of every heat level. I would suggest you try Defcon 2 to start and work your way up. Best wing sauce you will ever eat. Promise.
Oh lol, I think I'm going to wait until the summer time where I can get it, I just spent $400 on a mountain bike with an electric motor.

Back