• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense BeagleStorm and Ronnie vs. The Trinidad Scorpion - Butch T

TrinidadScorpion-ButchT.jpg

hells yeah! best review so far mike! now you see that those are no joke! it comes on fast. you guys reactions were fantastic! i haven't tried brainstrain yet so i can't compare the 2 but those butch ts are mean. i'll grow both next year and compare them then. i could watch this vid 1000 times! i thought i was gonna piss myself when ronnie said "butch t f#@$ you"! that has to be the best line ever spoke in these reviews!i should be sleeping but i can't stop laughing!!! my 7pods were mailed yesterday. they should be there soon. killer review!!

Thanks Ed! That was fun! Thanks for putting us on the spot to eat a whole pod! LOL I really enjoyed this pepper again. Flavor was ok, not as chemical as you found it to be, but no where as nice as the 1st time. But like you, everything went numb after a 30 seconds or so. Stomach has been pretty good. Only a little discomfort. Let's hope Ron still feels like testing after tomorrow. It's funny after watching the video, half the stuff we said we don't really remember saying. Edit….. stomach is starting to feel tinges of pain.

Good job guys! Have ya chased Butch down with that butcher knife yet?

I had the chance to try a piece of one at the PNW chilihead party. (at least we think it was a Butch T) First time I ever had the back of my eyeballs feel hot. I ended up putting some of that pepper on my burger, nothing like a superhot double cheese burger!

You two guys need your own damn TV show reviewing peppers. Seriously. Add in a couple of three or four minutes commercials and you'll fill up a 30 minute show in no time. I'd never miss an episode. :)

another great video. thanks.
Thanks Buddy! Your package should go out tomorrow. Been delayed as I am in the process of moving.

antacid is your friend. =D
tums time. lol.
Does that really work? I think not. May be worth a try though. My night was a bit rough. 2 hours after Butch was painful for about 30 minutes. Then I was woken up at 5 with a very warm and uncomfortable burn in my gut. Ran to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water and I was good again. Today went better than after the Brainstrain or Jonah though. I did not feel off or hung-over like when I eat a 7.

Ronn dude i cant hear lololol :rofl: :rofl:
Yea, Ron was really amazed and animated about the endorphin rush. Really took him by surprise. Thanks for the peppers once again Judy.

Great video.
Thanks Hucklebuck.... Been meaning to tell you I love your avatar. I had an amazing Basset for 10 years. She was such a great dog. Hoping my kids ask for one when they get bigger to keep my Beagle company.

Good job guys! Have ya chased Butch down with that butcher knife yet?

I had the chance to try a piece of one at the PNW chilihead party. (at least we think it was a Butch T) First time I ever had the back of my eyeballs feel hot. I ended up putting some of that pepper on my burger, nothing like a superhot double cheese burger!
Appreciate it RS, I am hoping to try and organize a Southwest chile party next year. They sound like so much fun.

Does that really work? I think not. May be worth a try though. My night was a bit rough. 2 hours after Butch was painful for about 30 minutes. Then I was woken up at 5 with a very warm and uncomfortable burn in my gut. Ran to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water and I was good again. Today went better than after the Brainstrain or Jonah though. I did not feel off or hung-over like when I eat a 7.

tried it several times. had some barrackpore powder that night. drank a couple and i was good 30 minutes later. =D

Good one you two. Looks like you both got off on that one. :)
So which is hotter and more intense, half or whole? ;)
Thanks SS! Yea a whole pod is definitely more intense but not as much as I thought it would be. I was really surprised that I got zero throat burn with the whole pod. Really crazy how even a 1/4 piece of a 7 pod will attack my throat with a vengeance but nothing else does. 1/2 of Buddy’s Jonah caused the same discomfort or worse because of that dam throat pain. So hard to tell which is hotter, they all overload your senses one way or another. Definitely like the scorpion burn and flavor more than a 7 though. No more full pods with seeds for me though, man it almost came back up when I swallowed that huge cluster of seeds. Texture was horrible! Next time I will pull them out carefully with out disturbing the placenta if I do a whole pod.

Thanks Captain, glad you enjoy it. Makes the discomfort woth it.

Excellent work guys
It has become really fun doing these reviews. Surprises around every test. I never expected the Douglah or Scorpion to taste so good. Really keeps you going, knowing you may find that perfect flavor match for yourself.

Just a little more subtle than normal - NOT! You guys are da bomb!
Doing the whole pod pretty much guarantees an exciting show no matter who eats it... hehehehe, but Thanks. It's a lot more fun doing it when you know your making people laugh and they take the time to let you know. Stomach appears to still be working so more to come, LOL

We are enjoying your pain.
Thanks for watching DaQatz. I would prefer you were enjoying our flavor descriptions, LOL, but yea... when I go back and watch our review the best part is seeing myself or Ron’s face in excruciating pain. It is neat comparing facial expressions on the video to the amount of pain I remember being in. They don't always match up as well as I imagined they would.

You two guys need your own damn TV show reviewing peppers. Seriously. Add in a couple of three or four minutes commercials and you'll fill up a 30 minute show in no time. I'd never miss an episode. :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence. We could have special guests each week.. Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie and Brad. But.... Then everybody would start liking superhots and how much fun would that be. LOL I remember visiting my brother in KC in like 1984. I was at the grocery store and I wanted to buy some tortillas, I asked the lady where they were and she was like "what's a tortilla?" 25 years from now it will probably be the same with a 7. You will be able to buy them at 7-Eleven on every corner.

Back