beer and Habs

cRAYZy said:
I really appreciate everyone's advice . It'll take me awhile to taste all of your suggestions people. I sure have a GOOD TIME ahead of me. Think a long weekend should get me in a least a dozen samples...ya think!! Well thank you ALL again for taking the time to reply!! later cRAYZy....:cheers::party:

Well, when you are trying all the suggestions you should post on the f*#k it I'm drinking thread. That's always fun just ask IGG.

JayT said:
Well, when you are trying all the suggestions you should post on the f*#k it I'm drinking thread. That's always fun just ask IGG.
Yes sir it is...I do post there alot....hmmmm...must say something about my state of being....

teh purple penguins said:
so no mullet RB?
I will never have a mullet not after seeing Stillmanz. My Mum did give me one of those "place a pudding bowl on your head and cut round it" hair styles when I was little though.
imaguitargod said:
Awwww.... :(

Well maybe a bit like you once a week, but just for the one night, not the whole week kind of thing, I don't start at 9 pm Saturday and finish 9pm Saturday :beer:

I am a morning drinker...I start after I have had three cups of coffee on days off...love my morning bloody mary's...but then again I go to bed before 9 pm most days and am up by 4:30am.

AlabamaJack said:
love my morning bloody mary's...
Try it witrh Defcon Condition 1... ;)

rainbowberry said:
I will never have a mullet not after seeing Stillmanz. My Mum did give me one of those "place a pudding bowl on your head and cut round it" hair styles when I was little though.
That would be a "bowl cut" also known as a "prinston cut"....sorry, my mom's a professional hair dresser for the past 35 years and she's kinda pounded some stuff into me over the yaers....

Omri said:
How about giving bad reviews? just had Tuborg Green Label, and it was like flavoured water.
There's a bitter in England called Flowers which is like dirty washing up water.
imaguitargod said:
That would be a "bowl cut" also known as a "prinston cut"....sorry, my mom's a professional hair dresser for the past 35 years and she's kinda pounded some stuff into me over the yaers....
Ahhh so do you grow your hair long so your Mum can only give it a trim for the split ends and dosen't put a pudding bowl over your head to cut round?

rainbowberry said:
There's a bitter in England called Flowers which is like dirty washing up water.

There is a bitter in Australia called VB (Victorian Bitter) and it tastes exactlly the same, with an added special 'throw up' flavor mixed in!!!!:lol:

AlabamaJack said:
I am a morning drinker...I start after I have had three cups of coffee on days off...love my morning bloody mary's...but then again I go to bed before 9 pm most days and am up by 4:30am.

I'm with you there AJ. I used to be a third shifter and drank in the mornings. Now I works days, but, when I have off it just seems like the thing to do. :party:

rainbowberry said:
Ahhh so do you grow your hair long so your Mum can only give it a trim for the split ends and dosen't put a pudding bowl over your head to cut round?

Nope, I grew my hair long because i love long hair and got sick of paying someone to cut it (out in LA.). I don't even let my mom cut the split ends...eventually I will but right now...no one's touching this mane :lol:

I posted earlier on this thread about Murphy's....It wasn't Murphy's I was thinking of...it was Mackeson tripple stout...damn, I like it.......

And I am with you IGG as far as the hair goes...I haven't cut mine in 2 years....I have that George Carlin look......whats left on top is combed straight back and it is all in a pony tail....

Back