"Beer" at work

Well, the boss, Brian, said to me before he left, "I know this is basically f*#king in a caonu (sp?), but there's a beer in the fridge. Drink it a half and hour before we close". It's a can of Miller Genuine Draft (ugh)....but hell, I needed to rehydrate today anyway....

MGD = $10.99 for an 18 Pack

Miller Light and MGD are go-to beers if I cant make it to the Supermarket or Bevmo...

Sometimes you need swampwater so you can truly appreciate the taste of great beer!

Have been enjoying some Steinlager and Broken Halo IPA lately...

Man IGG, you're doin it wrong!

and
TheJollyRancher said:
MGD = $10.99 for an 18 Pack

Miller Light and MGD are go-to beers if I cant make it to the Supermarket or Bevmo...

Sometimes you need swampwater so you can truly appreciate the taste of great beer!

Have been enjoying some Steinlager and Broken Halo IPA lately...

FTW. Broken Halo is a delicious yet cheap IPA. Cheap & Ipa usually don't go together very well, but I love this stuff.

TheJollyRancher said:

Hence the reason i tend to drink a shitload of Miller low-life during the week....well, that and the fact i've got a bunch of points saved up(about 2 cases left to drink and that delivery shirt's mine!)

Miller is a fairly good example of a very flavorless helles munich, a very old and accepted style. OK.

Bud, coors, etc with the use of rice.....and otherwise flavorless ingredients are trying to replicate an old and well accepted recipe for elephant urine.

Longhammer IPA is my go to cheap IPA. ESB makes good beer, and this stuff is ALWAYS on sale for $6.99 a sixer at Krogers here:cheers:

cheezydemon said:
Miller is a fairly good example of a very flavorless helles munich, a very old and accepted style. OK.

Bud, coors, etc with the use of rice.....and otherwise flavorless ingredients are trying to replicate an old and well accepted recipe for elephant urine.

Longhammer IPA is my go to cheap IPA. ESB makes good beer, and this stuff is ALWAYS on sale for $6.99 a sixer at Krogers here:cheers:

When i do the Miller thing its because it's around $6.99 a twelve pack. I'm just being really cheap, thats all.

Hey, don't complain, you get to drink beer at work, right? Crappy beer, yeah, but cool boss, it sounds like

- Eric

I use to get to drink all the beer I wanted at work - I was the bartender! Also ate free - I really liked the shrimp on Fridays.

Mike

I just moved to Germany from Dallas, Texas, and one nice perk is that it's not necessarily looked down on here to drink beer with breakfast and lunch.

I gotta say, it's still a bit of a culture shock. ;)

Anyway, hooray for cool bosses!

- Eric, won't bother to mention the awesome German beers! heh

Back